Thursday, August 21

Simply so

Where did the summer go? It feels like the kids were just getting out of school and I had a whole summer ahead of me. There were things I was going to get done. I blinked and now here we are again... shopping for school supplies, new shoes, haircuts, the works.

I finally got to be creative recently. My sister called and needed a set of cards (like, yesterday) for someone she works with. This is one of the cards I came up with and I think it is among one of my favorites. It is elegant yet simple which I really like. I hope you do to. I'll be back tomorrow night with some pictures from our latest hike. I never realized how beautiful our mountains in the desert are.
For this card: Garden Silhouettes stamp set; Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White card stock; Regal Rose and Always Artichoke markers; Rose and Spring Moss ribbon all from Stampin' Up! and of course some Stickles for that little something extra.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty! I love the colors you used!

Rhonda said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!