Friday, June 27

I'm here!

Wow. What a week it's been. Just a quick post to let everyone know that I'm still here. I traveled to San Diego last week to pick up my older boys, spent some time with my family, went to a retirement party at my husband's school and got to go the Paper Tales. It was great meeting Michelle and the store is so cute. It was hard to decide what to get as I could have easily bought out the store. If you are ever in the Southern California you just have to stop by. We traveled home on Sunday and found out that night that I left my computer cord. So I had a computer but no power plus my husbands computer has decided to stop working. My cord finally came, the boys are gone again (boo hoo) and Patrick and I are having to share my computer. Thus me having no time to surf and share. I'm going to try harder to make late night work for me since he gets it days for work. Wish me luck.

No comments: