Monday, June 9

Party Paper

I just love to make wrapping paper. I started doing this about a year ago and was not happy with my results. Now that I have some Copic markers I decided a couple of months ago to try again. Those turned out just how I wanted. So now I always make my own paper. It's really not as difficult as it sounds. Today I'm showcasing a more in depth paper which involves outlined images which I then color with the appropriate colors. For me this is great. My husband thinks I'm crazy but I love to color. Sometimes when I'm frustrated or just having a bad day and need to relax I pull out one of the boys coloring books and go at it. Give it a try sometime and tell me what you think. The main image on the card is a piece of the left over wrapping. It's a great way to tie the two together.

For this project: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie paper, Crab & Company, Canvas, Basic Black Ink, Versamark, distressing tool & hemp twine all from Stampin' Up!, Copic markers.

Tomorrow I'll show you an easier way to stamp your paper.

Until then,


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one is just amazing! The coloring is awesome! Love the card too!