Tuesday, June 3

Season at an end

Well, the season is over for our Tigers. They put up a fight but were just a step behind on their fielding. The kids had a great time anyway. I think we as parents took it harder. We had a grumpy umpire making bad calls and our opponents were rude. Personally, when you are dealing with 6, 7, 8 year olds you should be building up both teams players with praise (which we do) and not calling them an "easy out" (which their coach kept yelling to their team when my son was up). They also took two of our players down by purposely running into them while fielding. Ok, Ok, I'm done venting now. I do have to say this was the best team we have ever played with and are hoping to get to stay together though the seasons. All the kids got along great and the parents all did too. We had the opportunity to play with some old friends and make new ones too.

School is out tomorrow. I can't believe the year has gone by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday Kindergarten was starting again and now they'll be in first and third. WOW. My older two will be traveling this summer and leave tomorrow for their first two week stint. Wish me luck with the adjustment to just one kid and his adjustment to not having playmates. Hopefully I'll have a chance to post more with the extra free time.

Lastly, I'll share a card I made last week using the Coffee Break stamp set from A Muse.

for this card: notecard and stamps from A Muse; paper, ribbon and ink from Stampin' Up!; marvy punch, spica glitter pen, scallop scissors.

Until next time,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!! Love the colors, layout, stamps, all of it!! :)