Thursday, June 5

Last day of school


It's hard to believe that the school year is over already. My older two had their last day yesterday and my youngest has his today. He has really come along way this year. We have been blessed this last year with fabulous teachers (all of them). I don't know how we got so lucky. Now I just have to try and wait patiently till the end of the month to see who will be teaching them next year. Well at least for the younger two. My oldest son's teacher is moving to third grade next year and he gets to move with her. YEA!!!! She has got to be one of the best teachers I have ever known. My son progress this past year was just amazing. I can't wait to see what they accomplish together next.

I thought I would share a card I made a couple of months ago for Jennie's swap. Gotta love polka dots. I'm off now to make some more wrapping paper. I'll be back tomorrow to show it off.
for this card: all paper, ink, stamps and ribbon by Stampin' Up!

Till next time,

No comments: