Tuesday, July 1

Surf's Up!

Well time keeps passing by and here we are again. I love these surfboards from the Do the Hula set from Stampin' Up!To give them some dimension I stamped the pink and purple ones on my white strip and trimmed it down on both sides. Then I stamped the turquoise surfboard on scrap paper and cut it out. Once that was done I popped it up on dimensionals. Add some layers and brads and you have a fun summer card.

I made this card for the swap that my friend, Jennie, hosts each month. I love to see all the wonderful design that the ladies come up with. I have been busy coming up with some new cards this week, so be on the look out in the next few days.

For this card: Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, Lovely Lilac cardstock; Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac ink, Dimensionals, Vintage brads all from Stampin' Up!.

Till next time,


No comments: