Sunday, April 27

Disco Ball


The second of challenge of the night. Woo Hoo! To use "old school" glitter. You know what I'm talking about. Not the fun, easy stuff, but the down and dirty all over the house, ground in the carpet, loose glitter. I happen to have only one jar of real glitter and how appropriate for 70"s night, mine was purchased in the 70's. I have this really old jar of aluminum multi colored glitter on my shelf that was given to me in a box of craft stuff when my grandma passed away 6 years ago. I have never used it, I've only kept it this long because I love how old it is. It even has the price tag still on it. After giving it a go, I think I will retire it back to the shelf and continue on with the stickles.

3 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

CUTE! So how much was the glitter? LOL Must be some pretty good adhesive to still be on there! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how cool is that glitter? I love it! Such a fun card!

Rhonda said...

This is awesome! Love the gorgeous chunky glitter and the fun cheery colors!! TFS!