Thursday, May 22

Happy Mother's Day



I know, I know. Mother's Day? Sure, it was almost two weeks ago but my mom got to spend that time in the Dominican Republic laying on a beach or by the pool relaxing. She is now back and I'm sending out her Mother's day gift. I love how this card turned out. The colors and stamps led to this simple but elegant design. I rubbed the edges with Chocolate Chip colored chalk to soften the look.

Things have been busy here. The older boys got their new reading glasses yesterday. One is very excited, the other not so much. I can't believe how much older they look in them. My oldest was assigned his first research project. He chose to study Italy. Which of course made his brother want to do it to. So my 6 year old is writing a report on France. Little League playoffs start next week. GO Tigers!

for this card: paper, stamps, pastels from Stampin' Up! sentiment from A Muse

No comments: